3 Night/ 4 Days Pokhara Tour
Pokhara Valley: Pokhara valley (827m.) lies in 200 Km west of Kathmandu valley. The valley is the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is the second biggest city of Nepal where around 135000 inhabitants live. This city became the most interesting especially when explorers found that it is the only valley in the world from where one can see snowcapped mountains higher than 8000m. from below 1000 m. These mountains lie in about 25 to 35 km. Arial distance. This valley is the most famous trekking starting gateway for world famous trekking areas such as to Fishtail, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri area. More than 70% of the total trekkers of Nepal trek in Annapurna region. scenery .There are seven lakes including the second biggest lake of the country in this beautiful valley and it is known as the most beautiful tourist valley of Nepal. The crystal clear reflection of snow capped mountains on the lake really makes the city unique and adds more features to make the city more attractive. There are several ethnic groups and the Gurungs who are world famous British Gurkhas live harmoniously and all of them preserve their cultural features. The smooth and harmonious blend of natural beauty and cultural attractions make this city as a unique city. It is only 30 minutes flight and 6 hours drive from the capital. There are around 20 flights and several deluxe tourist bus services daily. More over, This city is also linked with some mountain airports. Mustang (3000m) and Manang (3400m.) are major of them. you can reach in 20 minutes to such wonder places from this city. There are hundreds of tourist standard hotels including around a dozen of star level hotels. Lumbini: A birthplace of Lord Buddha. The sites described as a beautiful Garden in the Buddha’s time still retain its legendary charm and beauty. Located 150km south from the tourist city of Pokhara.
- Day 1 –Pokhara Arrival
Arrive at Pokhara by Air. Check in to Fishtail Lodge. On reaching Pokhara enjoy boating the rest of your time at Phewa Lake.
Day 2 – Pokhara –Kathmandu
Full day Sight seeing tour of Bindebashini Temple, Seti Gorge, Old Bazar, Regional Museum, Davis Fall, Gupteshowor Cave, Mahendra Cave and back to Lakeside.
Day 3 – Pokhara
Early morning weak up and drive to Sarangkot (A well known hill station) to enjoy the view of sunrise and spectacular view of mountain range including Mt. Fishtail and many others.Free time in the afternoon for shopping.
- Day 3 – Pokhara –Kathmandu >br /> After Breakfast, drop to bus park or airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis. Breakfast are included in the package cost
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- Ground transportation by reserve vehicle (Airport – Hotel – Airport & Sight seeing tours).
- Guided sightseeing tours.
- Entrance fees of Pokhara sight seeing spots, Fewa Lake Boating.of Pokhara sight seeing spots, Fewa Lake Boating.
- Airport departure taxes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as travel insurance, drinks, laundry, telephone / fax calls, porters or arranging additional transportation.
- Services other than specifieds other than specified