Annapurna Base Camp (12 Days)
North of Pokhara, Nepal’s spectacular diversity appears at its finest the deep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of peoples and terrain, from subtropical jungle to a high, dry landscape resembling the Tibetan Plateau. This is the most popular trekking region, attracting over 75% of all trekkers (more than 30.000 annually). It’s also among the tamest areas, with excellent lodges lining the main routes. Finding Nepal beneath the flood of trekkers can be difficult, but the scenery and culture are top-notch, and you can avoid the peak-season crush and still get fine weather and views.
Two main trails follow river valleys in relatively easy ascents: up the Kali Gandaki to Jomosom and Muktinath, and up the Marsyangdi to Manang. By crossing a high but straightforward pass, the Thorung La, these trails can be joined into the classic Annapurna Circuit. As the land climbs, thatch-roofed mud-walled huts are replaced by flat-roofed stone houses, and people change from farmers to herders, Hindus to Buddhists. The Annapurna region dramatically reveals the highland/lowland cultural and geographic frontier running across Nepal. Mountain views are frequent and good, and if they don’t equal the heart-of-the-mountains feeling of Khumbu, there’s the Annapurna Sanctuary, a secluded high-altitude hollow ringed by huge peaks.
- Day 01 :- Drive/Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and stay in Hotel at Lakeside.
- Day 02 :- Drive from Pokhara to Phedi (Trekking st. point) and trekking to Dhampush (1600 m.) and overnight in simple Lodge. (L+D).
- Day 03 :- Trekking from Dhampus to Landurk (1700 m.) and stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 04 :- Trekking from Landruk to Chomurung and stay in Lodge (B/F L+D).
- Day 05 :- Trekking from Chomrung to Doven and stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 06 :- Trekking from Dovan to Deurali and stay in Lodge (B/F + L+D).
- Day 07 :- Trekking from Deurali to Annapurna B. C. and stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 08 :- Trekking back from ABC to Dovan and stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 09 :- Trekking from Dovan to Chumrung and stay in lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 10 :- Trekking from Chomrung to Ghandruk and stay there in lodge (B/F+L+D)
- Day 11 :- Trekking from Ghandruk to Birethanti and drive to Pokhara, overnight in Hotel.
- Day 12 :- Drive/Fly to Kathmandu.
To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
- - Airport Pick and drop.
- - Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- - Necessary Transportation
- - Accommodation in Twin Sharing basis in teahouse/lodge in Trekking
- - Meals, three times a day (choose able from Menu)
- - Trekking Permit
- - Trekking guide
- - One Porter for two clients to carry yours backpacks
- - All the Staffs with their Insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- - Foods in Kathmandu
- - Any activities in Kathmandu
- - Soft and hard Drinks
- - Airfare Jomsom-Pokhara
- - Tips for staffs
- - Personal & accidental insurance
- - If extra porters requires
- - Personal equipments
- - Any other things not mentioned and any things occur by natural & Political.
- Beautiful landscape
- Many over 8000m. Mountains including Holy Mountain Mt. Machapuchere (Mt. Fishtail) Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manasalu & other white peaks will be observe.
- Experience unbelievable Gurung, Magar and different culture
- Many Buddhist Monastery and Hindu temples can visit.
- Trekking alone with Gurung Village and culture.