Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National park is the most popular destination for tourist wanting to have a good experience of the regions wildlife. It was declared a National park in 1973. In 1984, UNESCO designated it as Natural World Heritage Site. The Chitwan National park offers protection to 56 species of mammals including the one horned Rhinoceros, Bengal Tiger, leopard, sloth bear, wild elephant, striped hyena, Genetic dolphin and wild bison. There are an estimated species of birds, 126 species of fish, 590 species of butterflies and 47 species of reptiles in the park. The Chitwan National Park is spread over an area of 932sq.km and located in the lowlands of the kingdom. The forest cover is predominantly sal (a kind of tree which is mainly found in mountain area), interspersed with tall grasslands, small hills, ox-bow lakes and flood plains. Generally, we offer a package tour for chitwan national park, where you can have your holidays enjoyable with jungle walk, elephant safari, bird watching, canoeing, elephant bathing, culture visit and traditional shows and many more activities. The best time to visit Chitwan National park is beginning of March to end of May and beginning of September to end of December. You can choose the details of itineraries and make it as per your desire and holidays.
- Day 01:-Kathmandu Arrival and our airport representative will take you to the hotel.
- Day 02:- You arrive in Chitwan from Kathmandu by tourist bus, and private jeep will come to pick you up from Bus Park to hotel. After checking in hotel have lunch and jungle guide will take you for jungle walk, elephant safari and nature walk with boat ride and back to the hotel.
- Day 03:- After breakfast, jungle walks through grassland and forest upstream of the Narayani River. Then back to hotel on boat to observe crocodiles along the banks. have lunch around one and take siesta. After siesta we go for Elephant safari, observation tower and if there is some leisure time, some more activities. Dinner at 8 pm and go for Tharu culture dance.
- Day 04:-Wake Up Call followed by tea/coffee , Bird Watching, Breakfast and finally Departure to Kathmandu.
Departure dates and itinerary arrangements can be custom-tailored to your needs, so please contact us with your inquiries regarding your tour departure date.
To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
- - Full board jungle safari activities (necessary nature guide, accommodation and meals
- - Transportation by land or flight as required (flight cost extra charge)
- - Necessary entrance fee for National Park
- - Transfer to Bus Park/ airport (both pick up and drop)
- - Meals on the way of journey
- - Airport departure tax.
- - Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- - Personal expenses such as- laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks, tips etc.