Everest Base Camp (13 Days)
The trek to Mt. Everest Base Camp continues to be one of our most rewarding journeys. You will have a day to explore the exotic city of Kathmandu before flying into the remote mountain town of Lukla (9,350 feet) to begin our trek into the Khumbu region of the Himalayas. The views of the Himalayan Mountains from Lukla on Clear days are breathtaking.
This is the area inhabited by the Sherpa people, one of the ethnic groups of Mongoloid origin in this region. This region is known as Sherpa Land or Residents of the Sherpa people. Many foreigners intending to spend the vacation with nature and in natural surroundings full of peace and tranquility choose the trekking tour in this vary region, which they believe to be a source of mental happiness and satisfaction.
This region offers you varieties of trekking options. The destinations of the trekking tour in Khumbu region are Kalapattar and Everest Base camp, which can be reached with in 2 weeks trekking tour program. Regarding the scenery you can see very beautiful open view of mountains such as Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Baruntse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cholatse, Mt. Lhotse Shar and Mt. Nuptse etc. from Kalapatter and on the way. For two weeks long trekking program, you have to set out your trekking from Lukla, which can be reached by air service from Katmandu.
- Day 01 :- Kathmandu-Lukla- trek to Phading (2,650m; 3 hrs) Early morning transfer to airport to take a 45 minutes flight to Lukla (2800m). We have lunch while our equipment are sorted out and loaded. We then take a gentle walk to Phakding. Overnight (L+D)
- Day 02 :- Phading to Namche Bazaar (3440m; 7 hrs) A busy, trail leads us to Josale (2,850m), cross the spectacular suspension bridge high above the confluence of the Bhote Kosi and Dudh Kosi. Shortly, we have the first glimpse of Everest way off to the North-East. After the long and steep trail, we reach the remarkable Sherpa capital perched high on the hill side. Overnight at the hotel (B/F+L+D)
- Day 03 :- Acclimatization in Namche A pleasant day trip to explore and visit Shyangbuche, Hotel Everest View and Khumjung. Back to Namche in the evening. Overnight (B/F+L+D).
- Day 04 :- Namche to Tengboche (3867m; 6 hrs) A pleasant trail North-East on a direct line to Everest where you see the beautiful mountains in the Khumbu - Ama Dablam (6856m) and other peaks far off in the distance. Later, a long steep climb for about 2 hours to Thyanboche Monastery seems well worth it as we enter the grounds of the monastery; we are greeted by the most magnificent Mountain View in the world. Overnight (B/F+L+D).
- Day 05 :- Tengboche to Pheriche (4240m; 6 hrs) Begins with a short, steep muddy descend to Devuche through beautiful rhododendron forest and reaches a bridge across the Imja Khola where the river rushes through a narrow gorge. A short walk we reach Pangboche (3860m), from there the route enters alphine meadows above the tree line. Climbs a small ridge before descending to the Khumbu Khola, then cross a bridge a short walk reach Pheriche. Pheriche is windier thus it feels colder than most places in Khumbu. There is a HRA hospital to give advice and treat altitude sickness (AMS). Overnight (B/F+L+D).
- Day 06 :- Acclimatization day in Pheriche A recommended aid to acclimatization is make a day trip to Dingbuche (4360m) or further to Chhukung Valley (4700m) to enjoy the scenic mountain view. Evening back to Pheriche (B/F+L+D).
- Day 07 :- Pheriche to Lobuche ( 4930m; 7hrs) Slow ascend to the ridge above Dingbuche then continue a gentle sloping trail to the village of Duglha (4620m). The trail climbs steeply onto the terminal moraine of the Khumbu Glacier then contours down to a stream where we cross the bridge to reach the village of Duglha (4620m). A short steep climb on the moraine to a row of stone monuments in memory of Sherpas and climbers who perished then. Moving on to Khumbu valley where we have a fantastic view of the mountains before we reach Lobuche. Overnight (B/F+L+D).
- Day 08 :- Lobuche to Kala Patter to Gorak Shep (5100m; 8hrs) Early morning walk to Gorak Shep and the final climb to Kala Patter (5545m), passing through meadows, over scree slopes as we continue beside the moraine of the huge creaking glacier. A long hard trek but the view from top surpasses anything one can imagine. The best vantage point for views of Everest and other peaks. Return to Lobuche (4930m), overnight (B/F+L+D)
- Day 09 :- Trekking from Gorak Shap to Pheriche (4240m) (B/F+L+D).
- Day 10 :- Trekking from Pheriche to Tangboche 3867m) (B/F+L+D).
- Day 11 :- Trekking from Tangboche to Namche Bazar (3440m) (B/F+L+D).
- Day 12 :- Trekking from Nam,che Bazar to Lukla (2650m.) (B/F+L+D).
- Day 13 :- Fly back to back to Kathmandu (B/F).
- - Airport Pick and Drop.
- - Hotel in Kathmandu according to your requirement.
- - All Necessary Transportation
- - Accommodation in Twin Sharing basis in teahouse/lodge in Trekking
- - Meals, Three times a day (choose able from Menu)
- - Everest park permit (Trekking permit)
- - Trekking Guide
- - A Porter for two clients to carry yours backpacks.
- - All staffs with their insurance, meals, salary & accommodation etc.
- - All government tax and services charge
- - Foods in Kathmandu
- - Any activities in Kathmandu
- - Soft and hard Drinks
- - Airfare Lukla/Kathmandu U$97.00 O/W per person
- - Tipp for staffs
- - Personal & accidental insurance
- - If extra porters requires
- - Personal equipments
- - Any other things not mentioned and any things occur by natural & Political.
Highlights of the Trip
- - Touch the world highest mountain in short period
- - Amazing view as well as unbelievable culture
- - Sherpa society and village
- - Scenery mountains flights
- - Beautiful landscape
- - A challenging walk in high altitude path