Ganesh Himal Trek
Here are three major groups of peaks between Kathmandu and Pokhara such as Ganesh Himal, Langtang and Manaslu including Annapurna range. This trek is ideal for those wanting to escape from the more popular regions of Annapurna and Everest. It is famous for unspoiled Tamang culture, spectacular views of mountains and colorful rhododendron forest. It is also begins conveniently close to Kathmandu.
During the trip to Ganesh Himal, you can observe the different ways of life, culture and be able to contact with rural people in the small villages. During the period of your trek you will see the method of living of those rural people in Nepal. Milestone and a kind of wooden machine for hustling rice millet and corn are the significant glamour of the village. You will cross through the 4400m high Sing-La pass offers an excellent view of the massif Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Mt. Manaslu and Annapurna etc. The tourists are the peculiarity of this region. It might be possible that you might not see any foreigner, not even any modern Nepalese other than local people. 65 percent people are Tamang (semi Mongolian) and rests of them are others. This is why the Ganesh Himal Trekking is known as Tamang cultural Tour as well.
- Day 01 :- Drive about 4 hours from Kathmandu to Trishuli and trek to Salangkhu Khola and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 02 :- Trekking from Salangkhu Khola to Balche Village and governight in Camp (B/F, L, D)
- Day 03 :- TTrekking from Balche village to Gonga and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 04 :- Rest day at Gonga for accamatizetiopn, overnight in camp (B/F, L, D)
- Day 05 :- Trekking from Gonga to Singla and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 06 :- Trekking from Singla to Serthung Village and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 07 :- Trekking from Serthung Village to Laba and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 08 :- Trekking from Laba to Mongeythanti and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 09 :- Trekking from Mongeythanti to Dumchet Village and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 10 :- Trekking from Dumchet Village to Budigandaki and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 11 :- Trekking from Budigandaki to Arughat and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 12 :- Trekking from Arughat to Khanchowk and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 13 :- Trekking from Khanchowk to Ghorkha and camp there (B/F, L, D)
- Day 14 :- Drive from Ghorkha to Kathmandu about 5/6 hours (B/F, L, D)
we can catch a bus to Kathmandu (4-5 hours drive by bus).
To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
- - Airport Pick and Drop.
- - Hotel in Kathmandu according to your requirement.
- - All Necessary Transportation
- - Accommodation in Twin Sharing basis in teahouse/lodge in Trekking
- - Meals, Three times a day (choose able from Menu)
- - Trekking permit.
- - Trekking Guide
- - A Porter for two clients to carry yours backpacks.
- - All staffs with their insurance, meals, salary & accommodation etc.
- - All government tax and services charge
- - Foods in Kathmandu
- - Any activities in Kathmandu
- - Soft and hard Drinks
- - Tipp for staffs
- - Personal & accidental insurance
- - If extra porters requires
- - Personal equipments
- - Any other things not mentioned and any things occur by natural & Political.
Highlights of the Trip
- - The land of Sherpa and Tamang
- - Experience unbelievable Tamang, Shrepa, Buddhist and different culture
- - Wonderful panorama views of Mt. Ganes Himal Mt. Langtang, Mt Manaslu and many more.
- - Beautiful jungle and much different kind of Birds and animals