Homeymoon (2 Nights / 3 Days)
The most treasured and awaited moment of your married life.
It is the golden period of your married life, which undoubtedly needs
to be cherished in a memorable way. To spend few days in the lap of the
Nature with your beloved is totally marvelous! We offer the
best alternatives to those people who are looking for an
unforgettable honeymoon. We have preestablished itinerary,
but we can also tailor your honeymoon, taking into account your special needs and preferences.
- Day 01 :- Kathmandu Arrive Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Welcome & assistance on arrival at Airport. Transfer to Nagarkot Hotel. Nagarkot that lies 35 km east of the Kathmandu city located at the elevation of 7200 ft., through Changu Narayana, The most ancient temple in Kathmandu valley is dedicated to the Hindu God Vishnu. It is one of the finest and oldest specimens of pagoda architecture. This world heritage site is situated 4 km North of Bhaktapur. Nagarkot offers 200 miles panorama of the Himalayas of Mt. Everest in the east to Dhaulagiri in the west, Arrive Nagarkot, Hotel Check in. Watch the Sunset and Himalayan views. Overnight stay at Hotel. ( L D)
- Day 02 :- Nagarkot Early morning wake up callto view sunrise . Departure Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer from hotel to domestic airport Pokhara Fly (40 minutes) from Kathmandu to Pokhara. One gets to view good scenery along the flight. Lunch will be either served at the Hotel in Pokhara. Finally arrive at the most beautiful city of Mountains and lakes. Pokhara is Nepal's most beautiful natural valley, which is also the most popular tourist destination. The Annapurna, Machhapuchere (Fishtail) and uncountable Mountains always stand high welcoming every visitor with a smile. PM: visit the Tibetan Camp, Devi’s fall, Lake side Market. Overnight stay at the Hotel. ( B L D)
- Day 03 :- Pokhara/ Kathmandu Departure Breakfast at the Hotel and free time till departure to the Airport. (B)
Cost Detail To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
- nights accommodation at respective hotel(3/4 star) in Pokhara with respective meal plan
- nights accommodation at respective hotel(3/4 star) in Nagarkot with respective meal plan
- international airport transfers by a non A/c car
- domestic airport transfer in Kathmandu by a non A/c car
- domestic airport transfers in Pokhara by a non A/c car
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Pokhara by a non a/c car/van depending
- Airfare Kathmandu/ Pokhara / Kathmandu
- 10% Service charge and 13% VAT
- Single supplementray charges if they request single room which only possible in city.
- Lunch and Dinner not include in itinerary
- Any drinks & Bar bills (Mineral water, Beer, Coke, Chocolate etc) Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance for rescue operation if any form
- Any extra cost occur by any reason which is not in our control such as strike, landslide and accident,etc
- Other things, which is not included above.