Honeymoon (5 Nights / 3 Days)
Honeymoon – The most treasured and awaited moment of your married life. It is the golden period of your married life, which undoubtedly needs to be cherished in a memorable way. To spend few days in the lap of the Nature with your beloved is totally marvelous! We offer the best alternatives to those people who are looking for an unforgettable honeymoon. We have preestablished itinerary, but we can also tailor your honeymoon, taking into account your special needs and preferences.
- Day 01 :- Kathmandu Arrive Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Welcome & assistance on arrival at Airport. Transfer to Hotel. Hotel check in. Over night stay at Hotel. (L, D)
- Day 02 :- Kathmandu Breakfast at Hotel. Full day sightseeing including AM: Visit 2000 years old Buddhist shrine Swyambhunath, situated on the top of the hill west of the city the most popular and instantly recognizable symbols of Nepal. The temple is colloquially known as the “Monkey Temple”. There are many small buildings and shrines down the hillside behind Swayambhunath. Explore the colorful Kathmandu Durbar Square- The Old Royal Palace of Kathmandu, Temple of living goddess Kumari, the Jagannath temple, 17th century temple known for colorfully painted erotic carvings, Kasthmandap temple a three story temple built from a single tree in 12th century. Pashupatinath temple one of the most sacred Hindu shrine in the World. The holy river Bagmati and the burning ghats and also visit one of the oldest and biggest stupa of Boudhanath. At the evening visit Thamel market and explore various famous shops of the market. Overnight stay at Hotel. (B D)
- Day 03 :- Pokhara Fly (40 minutes) or Drive (6 hrs drive) from Kathmandu to Pokhara. One gets to view good scenery along the drive. Lunch will be either served at the Local restaurant on the way to Pokhara or at Pokhara if flying. Finally arrive at the most beautiful city of Mountains and lakes. Pokhara is Nepal's most beautiful natural valley, which is also the most popular tourist destination. The Annapurna, Machhapuchere (Fishtail) and uncountable Mountains always stand high welcoming every visitor with a smile. PM: visit the Tibetan Camp, Devi’s fall, Lake side Market. Overnight stay at the Hotel. ( B L D)
- Day 04 :- Pokhara AM: Early morning wake up call for visit to Sarangkot (1592m) (drive 30 minutes). One gets to see the sunrise & magnificient views of the Himalayan like Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna IV(7525m), AnnapurnaIII (7555m), Machhapuchere (6993m). Back to Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast at the Hotel one hour boating at Phewa Lake over looking the region of Annapurna Areas. Explore various places at Pokhara Valley. (B )
- Day 05 :- Pokhara/Kathmandu/Nagarkot AM: Transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Lunch on the way to Kathmandu. Finally arrive at the beautiful city Kathmandu. PM: After lunch transfer to Nagarkot that lies 35 km east of the Kathmandu city located at the elevation of 7200 ft., through Changu Narayana, The most ancient temple in Kathmandu valley is dedicated to the Hindu God Vishnu. It is one of the finest and oldest specimens of pagoda architecture. This world heritage site is situated 4 km North of Bhaktapur. Nagarkot offers 200 miles panorama of the Himalayas of Mt. Everest in the east to Dhaulagiri in the west, Arrive Nagarkot, Hotel Check in. Watch the Sunset and Himalayan views. Overnight stay at Hotel. (B L D)
- Day 06 :- Nagarkot/ Kathmandu Departure Breakfast at the Hotel and free time till departure to the Airport. (B)
Cost Detail To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
- - nights accommodation at respective hotel(3/4 star) in Kathmandu with respective meal plan
- - nights accommodation at respective hotel(3/4 star) in Pokhara with respective meal plan
- - nights accommodation at respective hotel(3/4 star) in Nagarkot with respective meal plan
- - international airport transfers by a non A/c car
- - domestic airport transfers in Pokhara by a non A/c car
- - Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c car/van depending
- -Airfare Kathmandu/ Pokhara / Kathmandu
- - 10% Service charge and 13% VAT
- - Single supplementray charges if they request single room which only possible in city.
- - Lunch and Dinner not include in itinerary
- - Any drinks & Bar bills (Mineral water, Beer, Coke, Chocolate etc) Personal Expenses/li>
- -Travel Insurance for rescue operation if any form
- - Any extra cost occur by any reason which is not in our control such as strike, landslide and accident,etc
- - Other things, which is not included above.