Kathmandu Valley Tantrik Tour 6 nights/ 7 days
Kathmandu Valley: Kathmandu, historically known as city of temples, is capital city of Kingdom of Nepal.This historical city is remained unchanged e the Middle Ages. Other regal sister cities in the valley are Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. The Kathmandu valley (1450 M.) is famous for cultural heritage, scenic beauty, beautiful countryside, ethnic settlements, pilgrimages of holiest shrines for Hindus and Buddhists. There are seven World Heritage Sites declared by the UNESCO in the Kathmandu valley (400 sq.kms.) itself. This city a cultural hub is the center of various multi-attractions for all Nepal visitors.
- Day 01 Arrival, Hotel Transfer, Sight seeing at Kathmandu Durbar square and Living Goddess Kumari's house.
- Day 02/3 Trip to various temples within Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 04 Mini trek to a hill in the valley and stay in a resort
- Day 05 Visit to a yoga center. Afternoon lecture or Meditation center
- Day 06 Free time Evening: Farewell dinner with cultural program
- Day 07 Airport transfer and departure.
Cost Detail To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.