Kathmandu/Chitwan/Lumbini/Pokhara 10 night/11 days
Kathmandu Valley: Kathmandu, historically known as city of temples, is capital city of Kingdom of Nepal.This historical city is remained unchanged e the Middle Ages. Other regal sister cities in the valley are Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. The Kathmandu valley (1450 M.) is famous for cultural heritage, scenic beauty, beautiful countryside, ethnic settlements, pilgrimages of holiest shrines for Hindus and Buddhists.
Lumbini: A birthplace of Lord Buddha. The sites described as a beautiful Garden in the Buddha’s time still retain its legendary charm and beauty. Located 150km south from the tourist city of Pokhara.
Pokhara Valley: Pokhara valley (827m.) lies in 200 Km west of Kathmandu valley. The valley is the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is the second biggest city of Nepal where around 135000 inhabitants live.
- Day 01 Arrival, Hotel Transfer, Sight seeing at Kathmandu Durbar square and Living Goddess Kumari's house
- Day 02 Sight seeing in Pashupati Nath, Bouddha Nath, Swoyambhu Nath, and Patan Durbar Square
- Day 03 Drive/fly Chitwan, Hotel transfer, and Jungle safari activities.
- Day 04 Jungle safari activities Day
- 05 Drive to Shiddarthnagar/Lumbini, Hotel Transfer
- Day 06 Drive to Lumbini and sight seeing
- Day 07 Drive/Fly to Pokhara, hotel transfer, Leisure walk along Phewa lake and boating. Day 08 Sight seeing and visit the "World Peace Stupa"
- Day 09 Sunrise and Mountain view from Sarangkot hill.
- Day 10 Drive/Fly to Kathmandu; Evening: Farewell dinner with cultural program Day 11 Airport transfer and departure.
Cost Detail To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.