Kathmandu/Nagarkot/Pokhara Chitwan 7 night/8 days
Kathmandu Valley: Kathmandu, historically known as city of temples, is capital city of Kingdom of Nepal.This historical city is remained unchanged e the Middle Ages. Other regal sister cities in the valley are Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. The Kathmandu valley (1450 M.) is famous for cultural heritage, scenic beauty, beautiful countryside, ethnic settlements, pilgrimages of holiest shrines for Hindus and Buddhists.
Nagarkot: A resort town, in the rim of Kathmandu valley, famous for Sunrise and Sunset view. It is 30km south from Kathmandu. Various sorts of hotels with modern amenities are available here.
Pokhara Valley: Pokhara valley (827m.) lies in 200 Km west of Kathmandu valley. The valley is the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is the second cialis en france biggest city of Nepal where around 135000 inhabitants live. This city became the most interesting especially when explorers found that it is the only valley in the world from where one can see snowcapped mountains higher than 8000m. from below 1000 m.
- Day 01 Arrival, Hotel Transfer, Sight seeing at Kathmandu Durbar square and Living Goddess Kumari's house.
- Day 02 Sight seeing in Pashupati Nath, Bouddha Nath, Swoyambhu Nath, and Patan Durbar Square; Evening: drive to Nagarkot for sunset view and stay in a resort
- Day 03 Sunrise view, after breakfast drive to Bhaktapur Durbar Square for sight seeing, drive to Kathmandu and hotel transfer.
- Day 04 Fly/drive to Pokhara, hotel transfer, Leisure walk along Phewa lake and boating.
- Day 05 Sight seeing and visit "World Peace Stupa"
- Day 06 Sunrise and Mountain view from Sarangkot hill.
- Day 07 Fly/drive to Kathmandu and Hotel transfer; Evening: Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- Day 08 Airport transfer and departure
Cost Detail To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.