Kathmandu/Pokhara 6 night/7 days
Kathmandu Valley: Kathmandu, historically known as city of temples, is capital city of Kingdom of Nepal.This historical city is remained unchanged e the Middle Ages. Other regal sister cities in the valley are Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. The Kathmandu valley (1450 M.) is famous for cultural heritage, scenic beauty, beautiful countryside, ethnic settlements, pilgrimages of holiest shrines for Hindus and Buddhists.
Pokhara Valley: Pokhara valley (827m.) lies in 200 Km west of Kathmandu valley. The valley is the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is the second biggest city of Nepal where around 135000 inhabitants live. This city became the most interesting especially when explorers found that it is the only valley in the world from where one can see snowcapped mountains higher than 8000m. from below 1000 m. These mountains lie in about 25 to 35 km. Arial distance. This valley is the most famous trekking starting gateway for world famous trekking areas such as to Fishtail, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri area. More than 70% of the total trekkers of Nepal trek in Annapurna region. scenery .
- Day 01 Arrival, transfer to hotel, Sight seeing at Kathmandu Durbar square and Living Goddess Kumari's house.
- Day 02 Sight seeing in Pashupati Nath, Bouddha Nath, Swoyambhu Nath, and Patan Durbar Square.
- Day 03 Fly/car/ tourist coach drive to Pokhara, hotel transfer, Leisure walk along Phewa lake and boating dinner at lakeside.
- Day 04 Sight seeing in Pokhara valley including Begnas lake.
- Day 05 Sunrise and mountain view from Sarangkot hill from 1600m. Lunch at lake side and sight seeing.
- Day 06 Visit the "world Peace Stupa " Lunch at lakeside and fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 07 Departure from Kathmandu Airport.
Cost Detail To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.