Langtang Gosaikunda Trek (12 days )
Langtang is situated close to the Tibetan border & is remote valley enclosed by snow-capped mountains that culminates in the peak of Langtang Lirung (7246m).
The religious of Tamang people closely resemble those of the people of Tibet inhabits the area. We make our trek through larch & rhododendron forests that are abundant with wild flowers & bird life. All this helps to ensure your trek to be particularly attractive during spring.
We get enough time to explore the head of the valley getting close to the glacier system or climbing a nearby peak for stupendous mountain views. From there, we make an ascend past the holy lakes of Gosaikund to enter Helambu via the Laurebina Pass (4610m).
There we are rewarded with the stunning views of the Manaslu, Ganesh Himal & even as far as the Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Manaslu as well. A series of undulating ridges offers delightful walking before descending to the edge of Kathmandu.
- Day 01 :- Drive from Kathmandu to Sapro Bashi (around 10hr.) and stay in Lodge (L+D).
- Day 02 :- Trekking form Sapro Bashi to Lama Hotel & stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 03 :- Trekking from Lama Hotel to Langtang valley & stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 04 :- TTrekking from Lagtang Valley to Kanging Gompa (3800m.), Stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 05 :- Free day to go around (B/F+L+D).
- Day 06 :- Trekking from Kanging Gompa to Ghoda Tabela & stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 07 :- Trekking from Ghoda Tabela to Sapro Gaon & stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 08 :- Trekking from Shapo Gung to Lauribenayak & stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 09 :- Trekking from Lauribenayak to Ghoshi Kunda (4300m.) & stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 10 :- Trekking back to Chandan Bari (Shing Gobpa) & stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D)
- Day 11 :- Trekking from Chandan Bari to Dhunche & stay in Lodge (B/F+L+D).
- Day 12 :- Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu (Around 09hrs) (B/F)
To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
- - Airport Pick and Drop.
- - Hotel in Kathmandu according to your requirement.
- - All Necessary Transportation
- - Accommodation in Twin Sharing basis in teahouse/lodge in Trekking
- - Meals, Three times a day (choose able from Menu)
- - Trekking permit.
- - Trekking Guide
- - A Porter for two clients to carry yours backpacks.
- - All staffs with their insurance, meals, salary & accommodation etc.
- - All government tax and servi
- - Foods in Kathmandu
- - Any activities in Kathmandu
- - Soft and hard Drinks
- - Tipp for staffs
- - Personal & accidental insurance
- - If extra porters requires
- - Personal equipments
- - Any other things not mentioned and any things occur by natural & Political.
Highlights of the Trip
- - The land of Tamang and Hindu Pilgrimage side Gosainkund Lake
- - Experience unbelievable Tamang, Shrepa and different culture
- - Wonderful panorama views of Mt. Langtang, Mt Manaslu and many more.
- - Beautiful jungle and many different kind of Birds and animals
- - Beautiful landscape and Challenging pass
- - Easy and short destination north from the capital city of Nepal