Nepal Circuit by Land
Kathmandu/Nagarkot/Gorakha/ Manakamana/ Pokhara/Bardiya Safari /Lumbini 14 night/15 Days
Gorkha: A mid-hill town lies between Kathmandu and Pokhara. The legend of Gurkhas begins here. Sightseeing: Gorkha Durbar, Gorkha Nath Temple, Gorakh Kali Temple, etc. Starting point of Trek to Manaslu region.
- Day 01 Arrival, Hotel Transfer, Sight seeing at Kathmandu Durbar square and Living Goddess Kumari's house
- Day 02 Sight seeing in Pashupati Nath, Bouddha Nath, Swoyambhu Nath, and Patan Durbar Square; Evening: drive to Nagarkot for sunset view and stay in a resort
- Day 03 Sunrise view, after breakfast drive to Bhaktapur Durbar Square for sight seeing, drive to Kathmandu and hotel transfer
- Day 04 Drive to Kuringhat, cable car ride to Mankamana and back, drive to Gorakha, Hotel transfer, and Sight seeing
- Day 05 Drive to Pokhara, hotel transfer, Leisure walk along Phewa lake and boating
- Day 06 Sight seeing and stay
- Day 07 Drive to Tansen, hotel transfer, sight seeing
- Day 08 Drive to Bardiya, hotel transfer, Jungle activities
- Day 09 Jungle activities
- Day 10 Jungle activities
- Day 11 Drive to Shiddarthnagar/Lumbini, hotel transfer
- Day 12 Lumbini sight seeing
- Day 13 Drive to Kathmandu and Hotel transfer
- Day 14 Free Day; Evening: Farewell dinner with cultural program
- Day 15 Airport transfer and departure.
Cost Detail To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.