(Kathmandu/ Pokhara / Chitwan) 7N / 8 D
Kathmandu Valley: Kathmandu, historically known as city of temples, is capital city of Kingdom of Nepal.This historical city is remained unchanged e the Middle Ages. Other regal sister cities in the valley are Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. The Kathmandu valley (1450 M.) is famous for cultural heritage, scenic beauty, beautiful countryside, ethnic settlements, pilgrimages of holiest shrines for Hindus and Buddhists. There are seven World Heritage Sites declared by the UNESCO in the Kathmandu valley (400 sq.kms.) itself. This city a cultural hub is the center of various multi-attractions for all Nepal visitors.
Pokhara Valley: Pokhara valley (827m.) lies in 200 Km west of Kathmandu valley. The valley is the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is the second biggest city of Nepal where around 135000 inhabitants live. This city became the most interesting especially when explorers found that it is the only valley in the world from where one can see snowcapped mountains higher than 8000m. from below 1000 m.
- Day 1 After arrival in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to a hotel in Kathmandu. Rest of the day will be for self exploration. Option: Thamel is the best place to explore, Shopping and others. O/N in a Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 2 After breakfast F/D Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Kathmandu durbar square, Swayambhu and Patan Durbar Square). O/N at a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 3 Second day of sightseeing in Kathmandu ( Pashupati, Bhaktapur and Boudha). O/N in a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 4 Drive to Pokhara, either by Tourist coach or by private vehicle. Upon arrival in Pokhara transfer to a hotel in Pokhara. Sightseeing in Pokhara. Boating in fewa lake, Mahedra cave, Bindabashini Temple and Others. O/N in a hotel in Pokhara. Option: on the way to pokhara, manakamana temple can be visited.
- Day 5 If weather permits, Early morning drive to sarangkot for sunrise view. Return to the hotel for breakfast. F/D sightseeing in Pokhara (Davis Falls, Gupteshor Mahadev cave, International Mountain museum and others). O/N in Pokhara.
- Day 6 After breakfast drive to chitwan. Upon arrival transfer to a hotel, where you will be greeted by welcome drinks which will be followed by Lunch. Then go for a village and museum tour. Dinner accompanied by cultural program. O/N in Chitwan
- Day 7 After breakfast rest of activities will follow such as canoe trip, Jungle walk, elephant bathing, Elephant ride. Lunch and dinner will be served in between. O/N in Chitwan
- Day 8 After breakfast bird watching and then departure for Kathmandu airport.
- Transportations: Airport Pickup, Sight seeing in Pokhara, Kathmandu to Pokhara, Pokhara to Chitwan, Chitwan to Kathmandu and as mentioned in the itinerary via private car or tourist Coach.
- Accommodation: 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu, 2 Night accommodation in Kathmandu and Chitwan
- Meals: In Kathmandu and pokhara only breakfast is provided, In chitwan all meals( breakfast, dinner and lunch) will be provided
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places in Kathmandu and Pokhara(Including Boating in Fewa Lake)
- Travel insurance
- Tips for staffs which will be highly appreciated
- Any type of drinks
- Anything occurring due to political or natural causes.