Paragliding in Nepal
Paragliding is one of the exciting expeditions. Nepal forms a rectangle on the southern slopes of the Himalaya and is without exception, the most stunning country imaginable. The main area for paragliding is the Pokhara valley recently another spot is open in Kathmandu for paragliding lovers. From Pokhara you can have commanding views of 3 of the worlds 8000m peaks with friendly and constant conditions for your paragliding holiday.
Paraglide is a foot-launched, airfoil canopy, which flies with the energy of wind, gravity and pilot’s power to maneuver. It descends due to gravity and ascends due to air pressure. With the help of air pressure, pilot decides when and where to fly, soar, and dive eventually land it safely. In Nepal, you have breathtaking depth of 700 meter or higher for the unparalleled Shangri-La that lies beneath the Himalayan range offering a scenic ecstasy of the valleys and lush green jungles combined with an infinitive visibility of the crisp clear Himalayas all around you, all ready to add another dimension in your flight adrenals. November, December and January are the best three months for Paragliding in Nepal. Superb weather and excellent mountain visibility during those months. Annapurna region, also known as the arms of Pokhara valley, is the best location for paragliding in Nepal. Sites around the Phewa Lake are popular, one such is the Sarangkot hill, which provides a breathtaking viewpoint of 700m above the Pokhara.
- Day 01:-Arrival in Kathmandu Pickup and transfer to Hotel, relax and evening introduction to the travel.
- Day 02:-
- Day 03:-Drive to Pokhara, sightseeing.
- Day 04:-Boating in Fewa Lake as well Begnas Lake in Pokhara.
- Day 05:-Paragliding in Pokhara.
- Day 06:-Back to kathmandu and departure.
Departure dates and itinerary arrangements can be custom-tailored to your needs, so please contact us with your inquiries regarding your tour departure date.
To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
- - Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle according your group.
- - Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
- - Guided city tour in Kathmandu and pokhara by private vehicle according your trip.
- - All your fees for paragliding and tour.
- - All your standard Meals during the trip to pokhara.
- - Transportation from and to Pokhara.
- - All our government taxes.
- - Your meals and drinks whilst in Kathmandu.
- - Your travel insurance.
- - International airfare and airport departure tax.
- - Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Airport Kathmandu with 2 passport size photos.
- - Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks.
- - Tips for trekking staff--Tipping is expected.
- - Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.