Pokhara and Chitwan 4 Night and 5 Days
Pokhara Valley: Pokhara valley (827m.) lies in 200 Km west of Kathmandu valley. The valley is the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is the second biggest city of Nepal where around 135000 inhabitants live. This city became the most interesting especially when explorers found that it is the only valley in the world from where one can see snowcapped mountains higher than 8000m. from below 1000 m. These mountains lie in about 25 to 35 km. Arial distance. This valley is the most famous trekking starting gateway for world famous trekking areas such as to Fishtail, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri area. More than 70% of the total trekkers of Nepal trek in Annapurna region. scenery .There are seven lakes including the second biggest lake of the country in this beautiful valley and it is known as the most beautiful tourist valley of Nepal. The crystal clear reflection of snow capped mountains on the lake really makes the city unique and adds more features to make the city more attractive. There are several ethnic groups and the Gurungs who are world famous British Gurkhas live harmoniously and all of them preserve their cultural features. The smooth and harmonious blend of natural beauty and cultural attractions make this city as a unique city. It is only 30 minutes flight and 6 hours drive from the capital. There are around 20 flights and several deluxe tourist bus services daily. More over, This city is also linked with some mountain airports. Mustang (3000m) and Manang (3400m.) are major of them. you can reach in 20 minutes to such wonder places from this city. There are hundreds of tourist standard hotels including around a dozen of star level hotels. Lumbini: A birthplace of Lord Buddha. The sites described as a beautiful Garden in the Buddha’s time still retain its legendary charm and beauty. Located 150km south from the tourist city of Pokhara.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to a hotel or drive straight to pokhara.
- Day 2 Paragliding followed by F/D sightseeing in PKR over night in PKR
- Day 3 After Breakfast drive to Chitwan. Lunch followed by village and museum tour. Dinner accompanied by cultural program Over night at a resort in chitwan.
- Day 4 Breakfast will be followed by canoe trip and jungle walk, elephant bathing, lunch, elephant ride and dinner. Overnight stay at a resort in chitwan.
- Day 5 After breakfast bird watching and then departure to Kathmandu
- Transportations: Airport Pickup, Sight seeing in Pokhara, Kathmandu to pokhara, Pokhara to Chitwan, Chitwan to Kathmandu and as mentioned in the itinerary via private car.
- Accommodation: 2 Night accommodation in Pokhara and Chitwan a 3 star category hotels
- Meals: In pokhara only breakfast is provided, In chitwan all meals( breakfast dinner and lunch) will be provided
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places in Pokhara
- Travel insurance
- Tips for staffs which will be highly appreciated
- Any type of drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything occurring due to political or natural causes.